Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Customer Review

Very good! The Alliance truck with two electricians was at my house before I could make it home even though I left work early to meet them. I showed them my old stove and the location for the ceiling fan. I showed them the satellite dish and they told me it didn't have power to it (that is a good thing). I then got out of the way and let them work. I don't remember the names of the two gentlemen who came to work at my house but they were prompt, courteous and professional. One employee set about installing the new outlet for my stove. He was able to attach a new metal outlet box to the nearby stud easily. He quickly finished installing the receptacle and cover plate. He had a little difficulty with the screws for the cover plate but he worked it out quickly. The other employee took on the task of installing my new ceiling fan. I tried to stay out of his way but I did hand him the blades to the fan as he was finishing up the installation. He explained how to balance my ceiling fan. When I called about setting up the appointment to have this work done, I didn't get an exact quote. The price I paid was a little more than I thought it would be, but that was my fault for not asking exactly how much the work would cost when I called. I do believe the cost of the work was reasonable. This was a great experience for me and I will call Alliance Electric for any electrical work I may need in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment