Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Customer Comment

I wanted to take a moment to let you know how I selected your company, and to let you know how very pleased I have been with your staff and the services they have performed for me in my home.

I needed an electrician as my previous electrician has retired and closed the company. I picked up the yellow pages and began reading advertisements, there were a lot of them I read and read. Being left-handed I tend to read things back to front. I got to the A's and read the following:

On Time, neat and courteous, Drug free and background checked

Licensed, bonded, insured

BBB accredited business

Straightforward pricing saves you money

The size of the ad with pictures helps too as I am a visual person

After having your Electricians in my home 3-4 times I wanted you to know that your advertisement is Right on! I am pleased to let you know that I will continue to use Alliance Electricians for all of the work at my home. They really are always on time. They are very knowledgeable and can explain to me (a woman) what the problem is and I understand it! I have used other companies that are not affordable. Your company is user friendly I can make necessary repairs and not break the bank. The electricians are neat and courteous.

Thanks so much for truth in advertising. I understand that you Stacey are responsible for this ad. I wanted to let you know what a good job you did. I will refer you to all of my friends and co-workers and I am a nurse with lots of co-workers. (LOL)

- Lesley R

0 comments:

Post a Comment